Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Can't Even Believe it Snowed




So I know that I have live in Utah my whole life, and I realize that there is always snow in March... But to look out my window and see the beautiful trees just amazed me!

I LOVE looking out at the snowy trees and seeing the ducks all in the pond! They just love it here in the WINTER! I also can’t believe that we live in such a cute community!

We were so LUCKY that the original apartment we were going to move into was gone the day before we could put down the deposit, or we would have never gotten this AMAZING apartment. People think that living in the city means tall buildings and lots of traffic.

Just looking at my “front yard” reminds me of all the beauty of some hidden cabin somewhere. The walking path around the pond, the fact that I can still see the stars from my front porch, I LOVE it here!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your blogging! I love the name too! I knew you would come up with something cute and creative! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness. I hate snow. What are you thinking?!! No, I think it is really beautiful though. I don't blame you for taking those gorgeous pictures. I'm glad you are on here now! I will have to tag you on mine. Love you, Candice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great pictures Candice! And girl, you are a writer. You took me away for a moment as I read your entry. Glad things are going well for you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Schmand, those pictures are amazing!

    ReplyDelete